Greta Berlin is telling people I was kicked out of Los Angeles Women In Black because of supremacist statements I allegedly made. Note where she refers to a Coven I apparently belong to. This has been a repeated attack by Berlin and some of her associates. This is an allegation that she makes repeatedly when ever my name comes up.
!. I was never IN L.A. WIB, I did try to do some coalition work with them but didn’t appreciate their undemocratic methodology so I stopped working with them.
2. She must be referring to some whisper campaign because this is the first I heard about it.
3. I demand to see my dossier because I’m sure they didn’t kick me out of an organization I never joined, without SOME documentation.
4. Apparently it IS okay to be divisive and decide not to work with someone, just not some someones.
5. And apparently “supremacist” ideas and statements are legitimate reasons for the decision not to work with someone?
6. So what make Alison so special? We ALL work “tirelessly” and “painstakingly” and many of us don’t even demand a paycheck for our efforts.
7. She may have me confused with Yael Korin, who did split with L.A. WIB. I know how hard it is to tell all us JOOOOOOs apart.
8. Note where she says I’m part of a coven. So witch hunts are apparently okay too?